The Withings Wi-Fi Body Scale is a mid-range electronic scale that features accurate weight readings and LCD display. Its main function is based around Wi-Fi connectivity, which allows it to share and upload data to wireless devices like iPhones an also to the Withings servers, where users can monitor their data using the Withings dashboard. It can recognize multiple users based on their weight, and is compatible both with the Health Mate app (made by Withings) as well as numerous other compatible fitness apps. In addition to measuring weight and BMI, this scale can also calculate body mass composition. A desktop or laptop computer is required to setup this scale. Note that this model has been replaced by Withings "Smart Body Analyzer", which performs essentially the same functions and has a broader range of features.
- Accurate Weight and BMI measurement with guided positioning
- Body fat monitoring
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Withings Health Companion app and compatible apps such as Runkeeper, LoseIt, or MyFitnessPal
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- Body analysis (fat mass, lean mass and bmi)
- Compatible with Withings dashboard (online)
- Withings Wi-Fi Body Scale
- Four AAA batteries
- USB cable (for initial set up)
- Carpet feet
- Installation Guide
A personal computer (running Windows, Mac OS or Linux) is required to perform initial scale set up. Regular usage requires a Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) network.
- Batteries 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Origin Made in USA or Imported