The Winix FresHome P300 Air Purifier, with True-HEPA filtration and PlasmaWave Technology, combines the effective air cleaning technologies to capture all of the unseen particles suspended in the air, including dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores, organic chemicals, and household odors.
Winix's SmartSensors were developed with "Set and Forget" convenience. An Auto-Mode and Air Quality Sensor constantly monitor your home's environment to deliver effective and efficient performance.
- 3 Stage air cleaning. effectively removes a broad range of odors; allergens other airborne pollutants including: dust, smoke, pollen, odors, pet dander, mold spores and organic chemicals
- True-hepa filtration captures 99.97-Percent of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Plasmawave technology safely breaks apart odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants at the molecular level - without producing harmful-Ounceone
- Cadr room size rating 300 sq ft-suitable for large bedrooms and living rooms
- 4 Fan speeds from quiet mode for whisper low and energy efficient cleaning to turbo forultimate performance
The P300 is Winix's midsize air purifier in the FresHome series, and is designed for optimal use in a large bedroom or living room. Featuring Winix's 3-Stage Air Cleaning System, the P300 uses an Activated Carbon Pre-Filter, True-HEPA air filtration, and Winix's patented PlasmaWave Technology.
The first stage of filtration utilizes an Activated Carbon Pre-Filter. This stage of Winix's 3-Stage Air Cleaning absorbs and neutralizes offensive pet and household odors, and captures large particles such as hair, lint, and dust. The Activated Carbon Pre-Filter captures these large particles to extend the life of your True-HEPA Filter and reduce overall housekeeping.
The second stage of the Air Cleaning Process incorporates the high-efficiency of Winix's True-HEPA Filtration. Winix's True-HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of all airborne pollutants passing through the filter. The True-HEPA filter traps pet dander, smoke, soot, micro-dust, mold spores, pollen, and most airborne microbes that are unable to be seen by the naked eye. HEPA is an abbreviation for "High Efficiency Particulate Arresting" filter, which is recognized as the most effective method of filtering air of contaminants and irritants. HEPA filtration is commonly used where a very clean environment is needed.
Winix's patented PlasmaWave Technology works differently from many of the other air cleaning technologies in the market. Unlike typical Ionizer technologies that weigh down pollutants to be vacuumed up later, Winix's PlasmaWave Technology safely breaks down and odor causing particles, allergens, chemical vapors, and other pollutants at the molecular level, without causing harmful ozone.
- Light Sensor
- Remote Control
- Energy Star Qualified
- AHAM Certified
- CADR Room Size Rating of 300 sq. ft.
- 4 Fan Speeds (Turbo, High, Medium, Quiet)
- Award Winning Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it comes with extra carbon filters ?
It comes with 4 extra carbon filters.
Can you turn off the PlasmaWave feature?
You can turn off the PlasmaWave by holding the Auto button for 3 seconds.
Does the P300 have a remote control?
Add New FAQ
Energy Star Qualified
- Fan Speeds 4 (Turbo, High, Medium, Quiet)
- Coverage Area 300 sqft sqft