The Wilson Six.One 95 BLX is a light weight tennis racket. It falls in the middle of the weight classes for the Wilson Six.One BLX series at 12.3 oz, but keeps to the standard length of 27 in. It uses BLX technology which combines Basalt with Karophite Black to provide cleaner feedback through the racket for each impact. It also uses linear geometry for the frame to increase stability, and a quad shaft yoke to resist torsion on off-center hits.
- Headsize: 95"
- Strung Weight: 12.3 oz / 348 g
- Length: 27 in
- Unstrung Weight: 11.7 oz / 332 g
- Balance: 9 pts. HL
- Cross Section: 21.6 mm Flat Beam
- Grip Sizes: 4 1/8, 4 1/4, 4 3/8, 4 1/2, 4 5/8
- Six.One 95 BLX 16x18 - WRT70031U - 16x18 string pattern - MSRP $199.00
- Six.One 95 BLX 18x20 - WRT70021U - 18x20 string pattern - MSRP $199.00
Add New Logo