Wilson's [K] Zen Team.FX is a mid-range game improvement tennis racquet that falls in the middle of the series. It uses the "Karophite black" frame-strengthening material, and also has specific stiffer areas around the frame which allow for better handling of torsional forces. It has a reinforced-strength shaft as well. The grommet holes in this racquet are larger, which allow the strings to flex more freely and give a more fluid stroke. The Zen Team racquet has a relatively small head size, at 103", and is 0 points head-light, which puts the emphasis on stability, precision and control as opposed to the extra power of the head-heavy models in the series.
- "[K]arophite Black" frame material
- Compact center for added precision
- 9.5 oz. (strung)
- Balance: 0 pts. HL
- Double-sized grommet holes
- "[K]ontour Yoke" added frame stiffness
- 25.5 mm flat beam cross-section
- Length 27.25"
- Headsize 103"
- Available in Orange or Rose
Add New Logo