The Prince EXO³ Warrior 100 tennis racquet is designed for players who want to punish the ball and their opponents. With plenty of raw power, the Warrior is perfect for dominating the court. This racquet combines the best features of the best-selling Black and White racquet frames to create one tremendous weapon.
- The racquet of choice of 2011 US Open quarter-finalist John Isner and 2011 Wimbledon doubles winner Kveta Peschke.
- Ideal for players with a fast swing.
- Offers a soft and cushioned response.
EXO³: EXO³ technology transfers up to 26% more energy back into the ball at the moment of impact, resulting in more spin, pinpoint accuracy and extraordinary comfort and feel. By completely liberating your strings from restrictive, response-strangling grommets, the strings can response more freely—even at the outer edges of the frame. This means you get a larger, more consistent hitting area so you can take your game to the next level.
- Grip ResiPro
- Swing Weight 290
- String Pattern 16M x 19C
- Tension 53-63 Lbs.
- Swing Type Fast & Long, Moderate
- Power Level Medium, Low
- Balance Point 32.0cm. / 12.6in.
- Balance Head Light
- Head Size 100 in.²
Add New Resource