The Wilson nTour is a high-end squash racquet designed for maximum control without sacrificing power. The nTour utilizes Wilson's proprietary nCode technology which provides it with more strength, stability and power than average racquets. Additionally, the nTour's 140g weight and 36cm balance make it suitable for players of any experience level.
Wilson's nCode technology is a nanotechnology process that enhances the nTour's frame at a molecular level by filling in naturally occurring gaps in the frame material, resulting in a racquet that measures 2 times stronger, 2 times more stable, and up to 22% more powerful than ordinary racquets. Meanwhile, the nTour's 140g weight and 36cm balance provide an evenly-balanced racquet that is as sturdy as it is versatile.
- nCode technology which provides more strength, stability and power
- Weight: 140 grams
- Headsize: 73 sq.in./470 sq.cm.
- Balance: 36.0 cm / Even Balance
- Composition: 25% nCoded Hyper Carbon / 75% nCoded Graphite
- Grip type: Micro-Dry Touch
- String pattern: 16 x 20
Add New Resource
Add New Logo