The Wilson [K] Sting FX is a high-end squash racquet with a mid-sized head for a balance of power and control. Its FX Quad Shaft design provides additional torsional stability over two shaft designs while its Kontour Yoke design allows additional frame stiffness through the reinforcement of key areas. Additionally, the Sting FX's Karophite Black construction allows for an overall stiffer frame and increased control.
Its FX Quad Shaft design provides the Sting FX with unrivaled stability due to four shafts attaching the head and handle for a 40% stronger and stiffer frame. The Sting FX's frame, meanwhile, is made up of silicone dioxide bonded with Karophite Black, which bonds tightly at a molecular level with the silicone dioxide for greater control and stiffness. Its Kontour Yoke design also provides the Sting FX with improved stability by reinforcing key stress areas along the frame.
- FX Quad Shaft design allows for additional torsional stability
- Karophite Black composition allows for a stiffer frame
- [K] Zone design allows for a larger sweet spot and greater control
- [K]ontour Yoke enhances stiffness at key stress points on the racket for improved stability
- [K]ontour Frame improves overall feel and handling
- Head Size – 477 cm 2
- Weight – 147 g
- Balance – 345mm (head heavy)
- String Pattern – 16 x 19
Add New Resource
Add New Logo