The Wilson [K] Sonix FX is a high-end squash racquet designed for players seeking extra controlled power. Its FX technology provides a Quad Shaft design meant to enhance stability while its Karophite Black composition makes for a stiffer frame with increased control. Additionally, the Sonix FX's Kontour Yoke design allows for greater stability through reinforced stress points.
The [K] Sonix FX's Quad Shaft design enhances stability and weight distribution by way of four shafts connecting the handle to the head of the racquet as opposed to the traditional two. Its Karophite Black composition provides the Sonix FX with unparalleled frame stiffness and control due to Karophite Black's unique bonding properties. The Sonix FX's Kontour Yoke design also allows for greater stability and feel through the reinforcement of key stress areas.
- FX Quad Shaft design allows for additional torsional stability
- Karophite Black composition allows for a stiffer frame
- [K] Zone design allows for a larger sweet spot and greater control
- [K]ontour Yoke enhances stiffness at key stress points on the racket for improved stability
- [K]ontour Frame improves overall feel and handling
- Head Size – 500 cm 2
- Weight – 145 g
- Balance – 36cm
- String Pattern – 14 x 18
Add New Resource
Add New Logo