The Wilson [K] Blade FX is a higher-end squash racquet with a tighter string pattern for extra accuracy and control. Its FX construction utilizes a 'Quad Shaft' design for additional torsional stability while its Karophite Black composition allows for a stiffer frame. Additionally, the Blade FX's K Zone string design utilizes larger holes where the strings meet the frame for a larger sweet spot.
The [K] Blade FX's Quad Shaft design ensures improved weight distribution and 23% extra torsional ability through four shafts connecting the handle to the head versus the traditional two shaft design. Its Karophite Black composition provides the Blade FX with increased control due to Karophite Black's powerful bonding abilities, ensuring a stronger frame at the molecular level. Meanwhile, the Blade FX's K Zone design uses a combination of power holes and power grooves where the strings meet the frame versus traditional pin holes for a larger sweet spot and greater control.
- FX Quad Shaft design allows for additional torsional stability
- Karophite Black composition allows for a stiffer frame
- [K] Zone design allows for a larger sweet spot and greater control
- [K]ontour Yoke enhances stiffness at key stress points on the racket for improved stability
- [K]ontour Frame improves overall feel and handling
- Head Size – 477 cm 2
- Weight – 142 g
- Balance – 355 mm (head heavy)
- String Pattern – 16 x 19
Add New Logo