The Wilson Staff D:25 is a mid-range multi-layer golf ball similar to the Wilson Staff C:25. Aimed at less experienced players than the C:25, the D:25 puts more emphasis on softer feel and further flight by way of a two piece Ionomer coating (as opposed to the C:25's three piece Ionomer coating which offers greater control). Otherwise, the C:25 and D:25 sport the same features, including Traction Control Technology and large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples.
The Staff D:25's thin two piece Ionomer coating ensures a feel best suited for beginner to intermediate level players as it aids in shot distance. Its Traction Control Technology allows the Staff D:25 to generate a much higher spin off of club faces with 25 degrees of loft or more by way of a low-compression construction. Additionally, the Staff D:25's large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples provide a more stable flight than standard dimple designs without sacrificing any velocity or distance.
- Large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples for greater flight stability
- Traction Control Technology for improved spin
- Thin Ionomer cover offers excellent scuff-resistance
- HPF Speed Mantle generates higher spin
- Super soft core for higher-velocities
- Low-compression design
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate level players