The Wilson Staff C:25 is a mid-range multi-layer golf ball aimed at the intermediate-level player. Its large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples offer a more stable flight while its Traction Control Technology ensures greater spin by way of a low-compression construction. Additionally, the Staff C:25's thin Ionomer cover provides a premium feel and scuff-resistance.
The Staff C:25's large, shallow dimples were specially designed in order to produce a stabler, more penetrating flight without sacrificing distance or velocity. Its Traction Control Technology allows the Staff C:25 to generate the highest spin possible off of club faces with the 25 deg of loft or more by way of a low-compression design which allows for greater surface contact area. Meanwhile, the Staff C:25's thin Ionomer cover offers excellent scuff resistance as well as a higher-quality feel which best accents a more experienced player's skill level.
- Large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples for greater flight stability
- Traction Control Technology for improved spin
- Thin Ionomer cover offers excellent scuff-resistance
- HPF Speed Mantle generates higher spin
- Super soft core for higher-velocities
- Low-compression design
- Ideal for intermediate-level players