Whitmor's 6779-3044 Double Rod Closet offers you a sturdy option for creating garment and accessory storage. Made with steel and heavy duty resin connectors, it is strong enough to hold your possessions while being light enough to move. It is designed with two hanging bars that will hold shirts, blouses, pants and jackets plus 5 small shelves and two large shelves. Use these for sweaters, hats, gloves, purses shoes and even totes. When assembled this unit measures 19.25" x 45.25" x 68".
- Get organized with free-standing closet, featuring dual hanging rods and 5 shelves
- Hanging rods support full-sized jackets as well as fabric shelf towers
- Center hanging rod is removable for longer garments
- Sturdy silver coated steel frame with durable resin connectors
- Easy to assemble; measures 45-1/4 by 19-1/4 by 68 inches (WxDxH)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to adjust the heights of the shelves and hanging rods?
Is this thing easy enough for a frazzled housewife to put together, while kids are jumping around? (Best guess, please.)
Definitely, just make sure to use a rubber mallet!
Is this easy to disassemble?
It is not so difficult to disassemble.
Add New FAQ
- Material Steel