The West Bend Stir Crazy 6-Quart Popcorn Popper can make about 6 quarts of popcorn in around five minutes. It uses a motorized stirring rod that is designed to help every corn kernel pop without requiring any work from the owner. It also includes a butter well that adds the butter or oil to the popcorn as it pops. The plastic cover is see-through to watch the corn popping and it works as a serving bowl when turned upside down.
- Includes a motorized stirring rod to pop every corn kernel
- Makes up to 6 quarts of popcorn
- Work in around 5 minutes
- Includes a built-in butter well that coats the popcorn with butter or oil
- Nonstick popping surface
- Heat-resistant handles and base
- Transparent plastic cover doubles as serving bowl
- Measures 12 x 8-1/2 x 10 inches
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
What size popcorn and oil packets should I get?
You can just use 2/3 cup of any kind of whole-kernel popcorn and add 2 tbsp. of oil or butter.
Can you make kettle corn with sugar?
Yes, you can just add sugar.
Add New FAQ