The West Bend Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker makes homemade bread. It includes 11 pre-programmed settings and 3 crust shades, and it can make 4 different loaf sizes. This breadmaker includes a dual blade, a digital control panel and a timer.
- Electronic dual-blade bread machine
- Makes homemade artisan bread
- Makes horizontally-shaped loaves
- 4 loaf sizes--1 pound, 1-1/2 pounds, 2 pounds, and 2-1/2 pounds
- 11 pre-programmed settings
- 3 crust shades
- Digital control panel
- 12-hour delay timer
- Comes with a measuring cup and spoon, and a knead-blade removal tool
- Includes instructions with recipes
- Measures 18 x 10-1/2 x 11-4/5 inches
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to run it before making bread to clean it and get rid of an odor?
Yes, you do and it takes about an hour.
Do you have to align the blades a certain way in the pan?
Yes, you need to make sure the paddles are not facing the same way when you start.
Is there a good cookbook to go with this model?
Your best bet is probably to find recipes online.
Add New FAQ
- Crust Control 3 level