Let the versatility and engineering of the Weider Power Tower smooth out your exercise program. The independent utility bench and uprights accommodate Olympic bars for your total strength-training commitment. Build strength in your quads, hip flexors, and hamstrings with the six-roll leg developer. The curl yoke helps develop the muscles in your upper body. And the safety spotters help you stay safe while working out.
- Weight Plate Storage
- Squat Rack
- Flat, Incline, Decline Bench Positions
- 6-Foam Leg Developer with Olympic Sleeve
- Rolled Preacher Pad
- Removable Curl Yoke
- Exercise Chart
- Pull-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Add definition to your biceps and forearms
- Push-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Work your biceps, shoulders and core
- Dip Station: Padded hand grips, Build your triceps, chest and shoulders
- Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Station: Cushioned arm rests, Padded hand grips, Isolate your core to develop lean, sculpted abs
- Sewn Vinyl Cushions: Comfortable material, Durable, built to last
Frequently Asked Questions
I weigh 285 pounds, will this be good for me?
Yes, It is pretty solid and stable.
What are the dimensions?
The footprint is 30 inches wide by 60 inches deep. The pull up bar is 42 inches wide and it stands 84 inches high. Sizes are approximate.
Can I lower the height of the pullup bar? My basement ceiling is only 7 feet exact.
No. Height is set and not adjustable.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs