The we Boost Drive 3G-S cellular signal booster is a simple, effective solution for commuters and long distance travelers who wish to maintain a strong, reliable signal wherever possible.
The weBoost Drive 3G-S cellular signal booster is a simple, effective solution for commuters and long distance travelers who wish to maintain a strong, reliable signal wherever possible while extending battery life. When your phone is placed in the convenient booster cradle, the Drive 3G-S will amplify its cellular signal no matter who your cellular carrier is in the United States and Canada.
- Boosts signal in your car for voice calling and text messaging
- Fewer dropped calls and lost connections
- Extends cellular signal range
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
- Compatible with all major U.S. and Canadian cell carriers including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile
- Amplifies cellular signal in your car for up to 4 devices
- Works with all carriers and cellular devices simultaneously
- Experience reliable cell signal for voice and text
- All components included
- Simple instructions and DIY installation
Whether you’re commuting to work, running errands or headed out of town for the weekend, the Drive 3G-S substantially improves your cellular signal strength, giving you the reliable coverage you need in locations where you normally experience a weak signal.
- Drive 3G-S and Dash Mount - The Drive 3G-S delivers amplified signal to your phone while it sits in the cradle. The cradle, which adjusts to fit any phone, mounts to your dashboard using the adhesive mounting bracket.
- Mini Magnet Mount Antenna - The outside magnetic antenna should be placed on a metal surface, 12 inches away from any other antenna on the vehicle.
- DC Power and USB Cable - The DC power delivers power to the weBoost cradle.
- Two-year product warranty.
- 30-Day money back guarantee.
- Compatible Cell Carriers All U.S. & Canada Carriers
- Inside Antenna Type Cradle Antenna
- Outside Antenna Type Mini Magnet Mount
- Coverage Single-User Device
Add New Resource