The Weber Summit S-670 is a gas grill constructed from an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles, a stainless steel shroud with a polished handle, and an accent-colored painted steel frame. An upgrade from the Summit S-650, the S-670 is in fact Weber’s top Summit grill and features 6 stainless steel burners that burn at up to 60,000 BTU per hour, a smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box that burns at 8,000 BTU per hour, an infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner that burns at 10,600 BTU per hour, an input flush-mounted side burner that burns at 12,000 BTU per hour, AND a dedicated sear burner (not on previous model) that burns at 10,600 BTU per hour. Like its predecessor, however, the Summit S-670 houses a 769 square inch cooking area including a 624 sq. in. primary cooking area and a 145 sq. in. warming-rack. In addition, the Summit S-670 includes a Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system that lights the entire grill extremely fast, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Summit S-670 also comes equipped with 2 Weber Grill-Out handle lights, six tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Summit S-670 retails for $2699.99 (versus $2599.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour dedicated sear burner
- Spit fork rotisserie attachment with heavy-duty motor
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 57.1 x 74.1 x 30”
- 2 Grill Out handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook
Add New Logo