The Summit S-660 is one of Weber's flagship BBQ grills. The 2 Grill Out handle lights, a feature common on Weber's high-end BBQ grills, each have a tilt sensor that automatically turns the light on when the lid is raised. This helps with grilling at night. The lid is stainless steel and has a polished stainless steel handle that Weber promotes as being able to withstand the elements for years to come. The Summit S-660 has a dedicated stainless steel smoker burner that heats a stainless steel chamber designed to hold wood chips or chunks, so that you can smoke your meat at the same time as cooking it. There is also a heavy-duty rotisserie with a rear-mounted infrared burner, which radiates even heat directly toward the spit. This will be helpful with chicken or roasts. With six stainless steel burners and the Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system, a standard feature on Weber's upper-end BBQ grills, you can have ultimate control over the heat distribution of your grill. You can cook with direct or indirect heat. The stainless steel cooking grates are comprised of professional-grade 9.5mm diameter rods, and are conducive to sear marks. The Weber Summit S-660 comes with a limited warranty.
- 6 stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner
- Stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Spit fork rotisserie attachment w/ heavy-duty motor
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- 624 square inch primary cooking area
- 145 square inch warming rack area
- 769 square inch total cooking area
- 2 Grill Out handle lights
- Limited warranty
- Weber cookbook
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Height: 49.5"
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 31"
- Stainless steel shroud w/ polished handle
- Enclosed storage area w/ stainless steel doors and bottom shelf
- SlideFrame design
- Center-mounted thermometer
- Lighted control knobs