The Weber Summit S-620 is a gas grill constructed from an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles, a stainless steel shroud with a polished handle, and an accent-colored painted steel frame. A change in pace from the Summit S-440, S-450, and S-470 models, the upgraded S-620 doesn’t contain a smoker burner, a rotisserie burner, or a sear burner, but it does feature 6 stainless steel burners that burn at up to 60,000 (versus 48,800) BTU per hour and an input flush-mounted side burner that burns at 12,000 BTU per hour. In addition, the Summit S-620 houses a 838 (versus
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 693 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 838 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 57.1 x 74.1 x 30”
- 2 Grill Out handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook