The Weber Summit S-420 is a gas grill constructed from a stainless steel cart enclosed with chrome-plated cast aluminum handles, an accent-colored painted steel frame, and a stainless steel shroud. An upgrade from the Weber Spirit and Weber Genesis series, the Summit S-420 features 4 stainless steel burners that burn at 42,000 BTU per hour, plus an input flush-mounted side burner that burns at 12,000 BTU per hour. In addition, the Summit S-420 houses a 650 square inch cooking area including a 538 sq. in. primary cooking area and a 112 sq. in. warming-rack. Unlike its predecessors, the Summit S-420 ditches the Crossover ignition system in favor of a Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system that lights the entire grill even quicker. It does, however, still maintain a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Summit S-420 also comes equipped with a Weber Grill-Out handle light, six tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Summit S-420 retails for $1299.99 and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 538 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 650 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 57.1 x 66 x 30”
- 1 Grill Out handle light
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook