The Weber Summit E-420 is a natural gas grill. The Snap-Jet ignition system of the E-420 allows you to control each burner individually, so that you can get both direct and indirect heat. The stainless steel cooking grates of this BBQ retain heat, and make visible sear marks. The four 12,000 BTU side burners of the E-420 allow you to get soups or sauces ready while you are grilling. The Grill Out handle light of this BBQ has a tilt sensor that turns on automatically when the grill lid is raised. The Weber Summit E-420 natural gas grill comes with six tool holders, so that you can keep your grilling weapons at hand.
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burners
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- 3/8" diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- 6 Tool holders
- Limited warranty
- Weber cookbook
- Primary cooking area = 538 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 650 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- 10-foot flexible hose
- Grill Out handle light