The Weber Spirit E-310 is a gas grill constructed from a fully-enclosed stainless steel cart with stainless steel doors and a porcelain-enameled shroud. The second model in the Weber Spirit series, the Spirit E-310 is in fact an upgrade from the Spirit E-210 and features a cooking system with 3 (versus 2) stainless steel burners that burn at 36,000 (versus 26,000) BTU per hour. In addition, the Spirit E-310 houses a 611 (versus 528) square inch cooking area including a 424 sq. in. primary cooking area, a 112 sq. in. warming-rack, and a 75 sq. in. warm-up basket area. Like its predecessor, the Spirit E-310 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Spirit E-310 also comes equipped with rugged/weather-resistant Crackproof wheels, a removable thermostat, right/left hand condiment baskets, three tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Spirit E-310 retails for $399.99 (versus $299.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 36,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Crossover ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Warm-Up basket area = 75 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 611 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 63 x 54 x 30”
- 3 Tool holders
- Right-hand and left-hand condiment baskets
- Precision fuel gauge
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook