The Weber Genesis S-310 is a gas grill constructed from an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, stainless steel handles, and a stainless steel shroud. A peer to the Genesis E-310, the only difference between the S-310 and its predecessor is that it isn’t painted. Other than that, for S-310 is exactly like the E-310. For instance, the Genesis S-310 also features a cooking system with 3 stainless steel burners that burn at 42,000 BTU per hour, not to mention a 637 square inch cooking area including a 507 sq. in. primary cooking area and a 130 sq. in. warming-rack. Like its peer, the Genesis S-310 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Genesis S-310 also comes equipped with six tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Genesis S-310 retails for $799.99 (versus $699.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the steel shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 42,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 64.5 x 60 x 30”
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook