The Weber Genesis E-310 is a gas grill constructed from an enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors, stainless steel handles, accent-colored painted side/rear panels, and a porcelain-enameled shroud. The first model in the Weber Genesis series, the Genesis E-310 is an upgrade from the Weber Spirit models and features a cooking system with 3 stainless steel burners that burn at 42,000 (versus 36/26,000) BTU per hour. In addition, the Genesis E-310 houses a 637 (versus 611/528) square inch cooking area including a 507 sq. in. primary cooking area and a 130 sq. in. warming-rack. Like its peers in the Spirit serious, however, the Genesis E-310 includes a Crossover ignition system that lights the entire grill with the push of one button, not to mention a Flavorizer bar that eliminates grease-fueled glare-ups by vaporizing fat and juices as soon as they hit the bars. The Genesis E-310 also comes equipped with six tool holders, a precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters, 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and even a Weber cookbook. The Weber Genesis E-310 retails for $699.99 (versus $399/299.99) and comes with a limited lifetime warranty that provides coverage for the castings and the shroud for up to 25 years.
- Available as either a Natural Gas or Propane grill
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 42,000 BTU per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Dimensions w/Lid Open (H x W x D): 64.5 x 60 x 30”
- 6 Tool holders
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weber Cookbook
- Dark Green