- Very easy to install with clear instructions.
- Costs less than GE without compromising quality or flow rate.
- Replaces GE MWF, GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA
- Tastes great by leaving potentially healthy, beneficial minerals while removing chlorine, other chemicals and contaminants.
- The quality of the filter is the same as the branded filter but costs less.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this filter reduce contaminants like mercury, toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, carbofuran, alachlor, benzene, lead, cryptosporidium, and giardia?
It does not. the original is for NSF 53 and this one is NOT.
The original GE MWF is NSF 42/53. What is this one? And how do you know if there is ANY NSF cert at all if it's not on the filter or package?
It is only NSF42 certified while the official GE filter is both NSF 42 and NSF 53 certified. Standard 42 covers aesthetic (taste and odor) claims, while Standard 53 addresses health-related claims.
Does it use a lot of water to flush?
No it does not.
Add New FAQ
- Certification WSG, HWF, GWF, MWF
Add New Resource