Crushes 50 lbs. of ice per hour! Waring Pro introduces a powerful, large capacity ice crusher that is remarkably easy to use. The Waring Pro Professional Ice Crusher features a wide mouth feed tube, operates with a single on / off toggle switch, and has a large, clear plastic container with handle that makes it easy to access up to 12 cups of crushed ice. A heavy duty motor and a commercial-based mechanism crush up to 50 lbs. of ice per hour; that's more than enough for any crowd! Waring Pro -- we're always the life of the party!
- Professional large-capacity ice crusher with a powerful 150-watt motor
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel blades; crushes up to 50 pounds of ice per hour
- Wide-mouth funnel attachment; container holds up to 12 cups of crushed ice
- On/off toggle switch for easy operation; user manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Asked Questions
How big are the ice chips that this produces? How consistent is the size? Thanks in advance for answering!
Well, it's not super-crushed, like for sno-cones. I'd say the average chip is 1/2 inch or less.
Is it quiet?
No, not really... It is an Ice crusher, so there is inherent noise related to that action. The motor is fairly quiet.
Does it make the crushed ice soft or is it the really hard crushed ice?
If by "soft" you mean like a snow cone, no. This makes chips/flakes. But from personal experience, I can vouch that they can be easily eaten.
Add New FAQ
- Crushed Ice Capacity 50 lbs / 22.7 kg
- Power 150-watt
- Material Stainless Steel