The Wagan Solar ePanel 8w Solar Charger (2447) is a stylish charger that is small enough to slip in a backpack or glove compartment, and opens up into a powerful portable solar panel with near universal connectivity. It is suitable for charging hand-held devices and rechargeable batteries, small 12V accessories, and 12V vehicle batteries.
This charger converts daylight into electricity to charge 12V batteries, extending battery life. It is ideal for expeditions, gap year travel, outdoor photographers and emergency kits.
- Peak Wattage (Pm)8 W
- Peak Voltage (Vmp)16.0 V
- Peak Currency (Imp)0.51 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)19.0 V
- Short Circuit Currency (Isc)0.59 A
- Material of Solar CellMonocrystalline
- Encapsulate MethodLaminating with PET
- Cable Length23.0 in.
- Converts daylight into electricity to charge 12V batteries, extending battery life
- Ideal for batteries stored in caravans, boats, and vehicles in long-term storage
- Suitable for trickle charging a wide range of batteries and power packs
- Requires only daylight (not direct sunlight)
- Monocrystalline solar panel charges even in cloudy and overcast weather
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- 2.1 Amp USB adapter included!
- Closed: 8.0 in. x 9.5 in. x 2.0 in.
- Opened: 24.0 in. x 9.5 in. x 0.25 in.
- Life Time: 5 years
Add New Resource