Extremely multifunctional, this electro-ergonomic cube can serve many purposes:
In the living room, it can be used as a TV table (do not use with screens that weigh more than 15kg or have a base that is wider than the cube), it can easily accommodate an Internet modem and connection box with its many cables, or a DVD player, making it easy to connect to either the screen above or the sockets on the wall.
It can also serve as an easily electrified extension of your couch, or an extra cabinet for storing electr(on)ic devices in your office.
In the bedroom, it makes an ideal bedside table for those who like to surf in bed: a power strip inside; a closed space with a felt-covered shelf for charging a tablet, a e-reader, a smartphone, or a laptop; the reading lamp and alarm clock on top with their cables neatly connected through the grommet; and one single cable leading to the wall outlet—in short, the perfect electro-ergonomic bedside table.
- Body: 1.5mm sheet metal
- Shelf lined with 5mm-thick felt
- Conceived by LaPaDD, made in France by Tolix Steel Design
- A cube-shaped, metal electro-ergonomic cabinet: side table, bedside table, small and compact storage space
- 1 fixed shelf in the middle covered with a nice layer (5mm-thick) of felt
- Power strip not included: will hold just about any of the small or medium sized models on the market
- A large grommet on the bottom for passing wires (Ethernet, power cables, telephone wires)
- A small grommet on top for connecting devices placed above (telephone, lamp, computer, etc.)
- It is possible to connect devices between shelves and/or outside the box
- Will not stand all those wires around your bed table anymore.
- A stylish little cabinet that has good storage capacity and can hide a power strip and the electr(on)ic cables attached to various devices.
Large lower grommet
Flexible top grommet
Possibility of passing wires vertically
Internet and ethernet routers
Stereo and video components
To keep noise and bumps to a minimum
- Origin France
Add New Resource