The Elephant Charge Box is designed to...store (on a short- or long-term basis) devices that need to be connected to a power source, either for charging (telephones, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, e-book readers, game consoles, laptops, etc.), or because they need a continual power source in order to work (Internet modem, Wi-Fi router, stereo system, DVD player, cable box, etc.).
At home: allows you to keep all of your devices in a central spot, and to store the ones you use less frequently, so that you can find them easily when you leave on a trip and need to bring them with you.
At the office: allows you to organize all your portable devices in a rational manner, manage your portable electronic tools and measuring devices, keep themcontinually charged and ready to use, make them available to staff, and to store the devices that are only used occasionally.
Designed to serve as a hub for all of your rechargable devices as well as certain electronic devices that are used on a daily basis, the Elephant Charge Box is multifunctional, capable of responding to the electro-ergonomic needs of a family as well as a music lover, photographer, computer geek, serial gamer, worker in a home office, or general manager of a company, among others...
- Steel plated body, 1.5mm thick
- Shelves covered with 5mm felt
- Felt: several different colors available
- 2x7 power sockets, CE standards, professional quality, maximum 3500W - 250V (made in France)
- Conceived by LaPaDD, made in France by Tolix Steel Design
- Large metal box
- 4 trays (one is removable)
- 2x7 power strips, professional quality
- Large lower grommet (Ethernet, power, speaker cables)
- Flex top grommet (cordless phone, laptop, lamp power cable...)
- Ergonomically designed to facilitate frequent plugging/unplugging inside and outside the box, possibility of passing wires from one tray to the other
- Rear panel always matte black to hide cables and power supplies
- Don't need constantly looking for the chargers for your electric devices all over the house
- A tangled magma of non-identifiable cables and chargers
- Always keep your costly electric devices accessible, organized and well-managed with batteries that are perfectly charged
The Elephant Charge Box's built-in power strips are custom-made to professional standards (rail aluminium, top-quality internal wiring, high-resistance elements, fire-proof high-quality plastic, does not emit halogen gases, heat-resistant up to 750°C). They are available in the two common European standards (UTE et SchuKo), but can also be custom ordered for US or UK standards.
With a capacity of over 150 liters, the Elephant Charge Box can hold many different types of devices in any number of configurations. The Elephant Charge Box cabinet was designed to include four distinct spaces:
A flat surface of 42x42cm for where you can place a wireless DECT telephone, a laptop computer, a lamp, a small charging station, or even a television (can support a weight of up to 15kg）
TWO UPPER SHELVES (THE SECOND SHELF IS REMOVABLE)
This is an easily accessed space that doesn't require bending down for frequently used devices (tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc.). Each shelf has 2 pairs of sockets, for a total of 8 sockets in the two upper shelves. The second shelf is removable, so you can take it out to make space for larger devices (digital single lens reflex camera, amplifier, etc.) on the third shelf, if necessary.
Still very accessible, this shelf is located about halfway down, perfect for a laptop computer or a device that needs a continuous electrical connection (Internet modem, Wi-Fi/Ethernet router, DVD player, cable box, etc.), and lets you keep an eye on the indicators.
CLOSED STORAGE SPACE
This space is ideal for storing devices that you only use occasionally and bulky rechargable devices (power drill, battery-operated hand tools, etc.), as well as appliances that you use from time to time and don't want to throw out (like your old VCR that you need to play your old video cassettes, or a box filled with power cables and transformers that you don't use on a daily basis).
- Origin France
Add New Resource