When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot-both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don't want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels-lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
- Unlimited eye relief, 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. CR2 Battery Included. 30mm one-piece tube.
- Simple, fast and effective. Parallax free design allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open - no parallax shooting error.
- Waterproof optics are O-ring sealed to prevent moisture, dust & debris from getting inside. Nitrogen purged to inhibit internal fogging.
- Co-witness mounting Red/Green Dot Sight 4 MOA Dot. Red/Green Light Switch. Night Vision Mode.
- Hat May NOT be as pictured
Frequently Asked Questions
What essentially is the difference between the StrikeForce II and the original StrikeForce?
The look of the scope its bigger more glass to see out of. (30mm tube) The vortex had a built in 2x magnificaton (i hate magnifictaion on red dots.) and the STF II is green and red dot. auto 6-hour auto-shutdown feature, Night Vision Mode (for your additional nightvision not included) new modle is Parallax free up to no limit becuse ther is no 2x mag. old one was 50yards no Parallax. and lastly this one come with a Hat.
Will this work on a Keltec USG? Will it hold up to the recoil?
I dont see why it wouldnt.
Any problem at all mounting it with a magnifier?
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource