The Vornado Evap3 Whole Room Evaporative Vortex Humidifier creates a comfortable, perfectly humidified living space quickly and quietly. Vornado's deep pitch blades pull large volumes of harsh, dry air through two humidifying filters, and then, using Vornado's signature Vortex Action, circulates the humidified air throughout the room, providing complete and uniform humidification in spaces up to 700 sq. ft. Easy-to-use push button panel allows you to choose your desired humidity level and fan speed. Large 1.5 gallon tank capacity makes for less refills. Backed by Vornado's 5 year limited warranty. An on-board humidistat automatically regulates fan speed to control humidity output, or can be set to run continuously for maximum humidification. The push-button controls with LED lights provide easy confirmation of current settings. Three fan settings are available - High, Low or Auto. In Auto mode, the fan speed will intelligently adjust up or down to maintain the set humidity level. Also, a sleek new black and cobalt blue color scheme make this model as sleek as it is effective. Model is made for 120 volts only.
- Humidifies up to 700 sq. ft. through the use of vortex circulation
- Electronic humidistat for automatic humidity control and 3 fan settings (low, high, auto)
- Push-button controls with LED lights for easy confirmation of settings
- 1.5 gallon tank capacity and up to 2.6 gallon output every 24 hours
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Power Button: LED indicator lights will illuminate default settings when powered on.
- Fan Setting: Select desired fan setting (low, high or auto).
- Humidity Control: Set desired humidity from 35%-60% or continuous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do my wicks get moldy after a week or two of continuous use?
As indicated, you MUST use bacteriastatic additive. Remove the pads every 30 days and soak them in the sink using dawn detergent. Rinse them well and reinstall them and use the additive with every refill. Place the completely dry pads in a bag and store them away.
How does it work?
It works great, easy to use, fill the container and set it yourself, or let it run on automatic, keep an eye on the filters and change them every 6-8 weeks.
From the picture it looks like the water tank is lighted. Is this true?
The water tank does not light up. But there are 2 tiny blue lights on the display indicating speed and humidity level and those are quite bright.
Add New FAQ
- Area Heated 700 sq.ft.
- Capacity 1.5 gallon
- Origin China