With over 8.3 million pixels in every image, four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, M-Series Ultra HD displays produce breathtaking detail and clarity. Full-Array LED backlighting and up to 32 Active LED Zones deliver superior light uniformity with an extremely high contrast, and deep, pure black levels.
Active Pixel Tuning enables pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast. And with up to Clear Action 720, sports and action fans will appreciate the powerful image processing of the M-Series with a blazing 240Hz effective refresh rate enhanced with backlight scanning for sharper detail in fast action scenes.
In addition, the beautifully designed M-Series is optimized to deliver all of your favorite entertainment in stunning 4k Ultra HD right out of the box. Thanks to HEVC decoding and ultra-fast 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi (up to 3x faster¹), you’ll get Ultra HD streaming from popular apps like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and UltraFlix². Its powerful Spatial Scaling Engine beautifully transforms your favorite 720p and 1080p HD sports, movies, and TV shows into near Ultra HD. And support for the latest HDMI standards enables Ultra HD playback from next generation cable and satellite receivers, Blu-ray players and game consoles. It all adds up to a beautifully simple experience where the picture is everything and nothing is more captivating!
Source: IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Maximum throughput rate of 802.11ac (1300 Mbps) is approximately three times faster than that of 802.11n (450 Mbps). Actual rate will vary, and will be subject to router model, site environment, range, Internet bandwidth and other factors. ²High-speed/Broadband Internet service and access equipment are required and not provided by VIZIO.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the distance between the feet?
The distance is exactly 47.04 - non adjustable according to VIZIO Support.
How good or bad is the picture when watching live football on this tv?
Live football (and all sports in general) are outstanding.
Difference between P and M series?
The "M" series is the new model - 2015. Be sure to get the M6o-C3 as there are older model "M". The easy way to tell is the new model has two support legs one at either end of the screen. The old model has a central stand at the center of the screen.
Add New FAQ
- Quicker & Smarter - A revamped user interface lets you access the apps you love quicker and more easily.
- Enjoy four times the resolution of Full HD for breathtaking clarity.
- Discover stunning detail and definition at twice the pixel height of 1080p.
- Experience 8.3 Million screen pixels in every image.
- Built-In Wi-Fi - Ultra-fast Wi-Fi provides an easy clutter-free Internet connection.
- Premium App Collection - A newly expanded apps library adds to an already unrivaled selection.
- Full-Screen App Launcher - A full-screen app launcher makes finding and organizing your apps a breeze.
- Type 4K UHD TV
- Inputs 1 USB Ports, 5 HDMI
- Backlight LED (Full Array w/ 32 Active LED Zones)
- Refresh Rate 240Hz (Effective)
- Image Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Display Technology LED