The Vizio XVT3D555SP is a 55" high-end LCD television equipped with a Bluetooth enabled remote control, dual band wireless support, a total increased response rate and a rated dynamic contrast ratio of 20 million to 1.
The Vizio XVT3D555SP individually includes a 480SPS Smooth Motion response rate (which is double compared to the lower series models), HDMI 1.4a inputs (5), dual band 802.11 wireless support, integrated Vizio internet apps, a Bluetooth enabled QWERTY remote control, and full SRS audio support. In addition the XVT3D555SP has a native resolution of 1080p (full HD), and includes a total of four pairs of 3D glasses bundled with the television.
The integrated 3D technology means with proper use of the included peripherals (glasses) shows and movies on the television can be viewed in 3D formats. The television does of course have to be entered into 3D mode through the settings and the media being played MUST support 3D programming.
- 55" LED LCD HDTV
- Full 3D Technology
- Includes 4 3D Conversion Glasses
- TruLED Type Top and Bottom Screen LEDs
- Brighter and Clearer than Razor Type
- Smart Dimming Technology
- 20,000:000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Nearly Double Lower End Models)
- 480 SPS Smooth Motion Frame Rate
- HDMI 1.4a Inputs (5 Total)
- Integrated Dual Band 802.11 Wireless Support
- Bluetooth Enabled QWERTY Remote Control
- Full HD (1080p) Native Resolution
- SRS Audio Functionality
- Integrated Media Software
- Vizio Internet Applications and Related Marketplace
- On Demand Media and Entertainment