The big advantage of the Vinomaster Wine Opener is that you can simply place it on top of the cork and pull out the cork by one simple motion of the lever. As you push the lever down, the spiral worm will slide into any cork (whether synthetic or natural), with it smoothly leaving the bottle as you pull up the lever again!
The sleek buckle box in which the wine opener is placed, makes it a great item for gift giving to wine lovers or those new to wine. Looking for the perfect wedding, anniversary, or birthday gift? Look no further, since the Vinomaster Wine Opener is guaranteed to make anyone's day!
The bonus handheld foil cutter effortlessly prepares wine bottles for serving. The 4-wheel system with razor-sharp blades quickly removes foil and the one-step operation requires no more than a quarter turn of the wrist. The spare spiral worm ensures that you'll always have the Vinomaster available, even when you're washing the other.
- The Vinomaster Automatic Lever Opener makes opening any bottle of wine a breeze. After placing the corkscrew on top of the cork, a simple pull of the lever downwards and upwards will ensure the cork flawlessly leaves the bottle and won't be damaged in the process. This allows you to kick back and enjoy your wine, without having to worry about pieces of cork floating around.
- The Vinomaster Wine Opener is presented in a sleek buckle box that makes it ideal for gift giving.
- The Vinomaster requires very little force to open the bottle and at the same time is more durable than the majority electric corkscrews.
- The compact design is easy to use and also allows for easy storage in your cabinet, without taking up valuable space on your kitchen counter or on your bar.
- The bonus handheld foil cutter effortlessly prepares wine bottles for serving. The 4-wheel system with razor-sharp blades quickly removes foil and the one-step operation requires no more than a quarter turn of the wrist.
- Covered by 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the corkscrew be used for bottles with synthectic corks?
Yes, the Vinomaster Wine Opener is fully functional with both natural and synthetic corks.
Does this corkscrew (after extracting the cork from the bottle) extract the cork from itself just as easily?
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource