The ViewSonic PJD6240 is a digital multimedia projector designed to provide high performance for educational and business applications. The projector features DLP technology and is a step up from the PJD6230 since it produces a higher brightness output of 3200 lumens. It has XGA native resolution and is capable of displaying both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The projector also features 1.1x optical zoom, a 2000:1 contrast ratio, and BrilliantColor technology for accurate color reproduction. The PJD6240 is designed with dual integrated 5-watt speakers and supports a variety of input signals including 1080p for Full high definition projection. It features a lamp life of up to 4000 hours and the design makes it easy to access the lamp for replacing the lamp bulb. The projector includes composite, S-Video, USB, and component connectivity and offers additional features such as closed captioning and automatic keystone correction. The PJD6240 comes with a remote control, soft carrying case, and a 3 year limited warranty.
- DLP Technology
- BrilliantColor Technology
- Brightness: 3200 Lumens
- Lamp Life: 3500 Hours (Normal), 4000 Hours (Eco Mode)
- 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- XGA Native Resolution (1024 x 768)
- 4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1.1x Optical Zoom
- Built-in dual 5-watt Speakers
- Closed Captioning
- Easy lamp replacement
- Input Signals: RGB analog, NTSC M, NTSC 4.43, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM, SDTV / EDTV (480i/p, 576i/p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- Interfaces: Composite, S-Video, Component, RGB, USB
- Comes with remote control and soft carrying case
- Dimensions: 8.93" x 4.3" 8.77"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- 3 year limited warranty