The ViewSonic PJD5134 provides decent image quality and a good range of connectivity choices as a budget-priced, low-resolution portable data projector. Other choices may wow you with better image quality, but the PJD5134 offers a good mix of low price, portability, brightness, connectivity, and image quality suitable for typical business and classroom presentations.
The PJD5134 is a high-performance SVGA 800x600 DLP projector with 3000 ANSI lumens and 15000:1 contrast ratio. This projector is packed with features including HDMI, DynamicECO, multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x optical zoom, keystone correction and integrated speakers. With its HDMI input, the PJD5134 can display 3D content directly from a 3D Blu-ray player. Presenters can put the PJD5134 in “standby” mode reducing brightness down to 30% with DynamicECO technology when they need to shift audience’s focus without restarting the projector. Filter-less design and energy-saving eco mode provide for virtually zero maintenance and enhanced product reliability. The PJD5134 portable design is ideal for tabletop use or mounting on a ceilingin both classrooms and corporate offices.
- 3,000 ANSI lumens for clear and bright images
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- Maintenance free, filter-less design
- Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
- 3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
- 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, support HD signals & integrated speaker
- DynamicEco technology for total control of audience’s focus
- PC 3D ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 10,000 hours**
- Eco-mode saves money and power
- Small & light for easy mobility
- Industry leading warranty: 3 years limited on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free 1st year Express Exchange service*
Uses less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with 15000:1 contrast (with DynamicEco), the PJD5134 is the bright choice for business and education.
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, project presentations and even auditorium presentations.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1,000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer amongst the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
ViewSonic’s PJD5134 projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies such as LCD which use just 3 primary colors to produce the image, the PJD5134 uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is the key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
ViewSonic’s PJD5134 projector features a filter-less design. Unlike LCD projectors that require the user to clean, sometimes to replace, filters after every 100 to 300 hours of operation, ViewSonic’s PJD5134 projector is filter-less eliminating the need for filter cleaning or filter replacement. This saves you significant maintenance dollars and labor over the projector’s lifespan, and lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO).
ViewSonic DLP projectors provide reliable picture quality you can trust and superior color performance you can count on after thousands of hours of usage. Built on DLP technology, the ViewSonic PJD5134 projector virtually eliminates image degradation known as color decay – yellow/faded tint that LCD projectors may develop after extended use. Even after years of use, the PJD5134 is still producing a stunning, sharp image that lasts.
With its HDMI input, the ViewSonic PJD5134 projector can now display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. The PJD5134 is designed to provide an amazing 3D visual experience for classroom, office, and even home environments.
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Support wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
With the DynamicEco button on the remote, take command of presentations by dimming the screen image - up to 70%. The projector will also auto activate DynamicEco when the unit is not in use. When DynamicEco is activated, the lamp’s power consumption is significantly reduced- a great energy-saving design for a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
With support for DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that’s required to unlock 3D capabilities on ViewSonic PJD5134 3D ready projector are ViewSonic PGD-250 3D active shutter glasses, 3D content and 3D-enabled video card. Unleash 3D experience with the ViewSonic PJD5134 today.
The new advanced lamp technology from ViewSonic extends the lamp life up to 10,000 hours** and saves you on replacement lamp costs.
Only 3.3 inches in height and lightweight at 4.6 pounds, ViewSonic’s PJD5134 is light and compact making it the perfect portable projector for mobile sales and business travelers.
Backed by our 25 year reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange service*. Don´t be fooled by seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts.
- ViewSonic PJD5134 projector
- Power cord
- VGA cable
- Remote control with batteries
- Quick start guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to watch movies at night by the pool, what do you recommend?
What does 3mts mean as far as how many feet the sceen has to be from the projector?
The distance from the screen will determine the maximum size of the image produced. Use this calculator to determine what you need: http://www1.viewsonic.com/viewschool/distance-calculator/
Is it dual voltage 220?
100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
Add New FAQ
- Lumens 3000
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 15000:1
- Computer Interfaces HDMI, Analog VGA
- Type Business
- Engine Type DLP
- Resolution SVGA 800x600
- Batteries 1 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Screen Size compatibility 24 - 300