This HDMI to VGA convertor can connect your input device with HDMI port to HD display output device with VGA port that you can enjoy the HD video or slides, and indulge yourself in more powerful music by HDTV, projector, epidiascope and so on. Its output resolution is up to 1920 X 1080P.
- VicTsing Brand Certificate (Registration No. 4426670): Top-Rated Consumer Electronics Accessories Brand for Daliy Life.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600x1200 for HDTV monitors or projectors; Gold-plated HDMI connectors, wear and corrosion resistance to ensure a long lifespan.
- Lower energy consumption, heat-reduced, extend the life of the product.
- More stable performance, and not easy to skip the screen.
- HDMI-VGA conversion does not work for copyright protected contents.
- This adapter is not compatible with PS3/4, Xbox, or Blu-ray player.
- This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use it to connect laptop (HDMI) to a TV that has both HDMI & VGA inputs to use existing 9 ft VGA cable. Any advantage to HDMI only cable?
With VGA, you need the audio also. Whereas HDMI includes audio. If you have a 9' VGA cable, you would need a 9' 3.5mm audio cable too. But if you don't need audio or the audio output doesn't need to come from the TV, you should be good.
Will this work to run a VGA monitor with a mac mini?
Yes. It will do just that.
Will this work for a Lenovo flex 15 to VGA monitor?
Add New FAQ
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth 162MHz
- Video Input Signal 5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Support VGA Video Bandwidth 10 bit, 162MHz
- Input HDMI Male
- Installation Plug and Play
- Output VGA Female
- Supports Resolutions Up to 1920x1080
Add New Resource