The Victorio VKP1014 four-tray Kitchen Seed Sprouter is an easy way to produce fresh, high-quality organic sprouts in your own kitchen. New and improved design is simple to use and very durable. Unique growing tray design uses water surface tension to keep the correct amount of water in the tray for all stages of the growing process. You can enjoy sprouts in as little as 2 to 5-days. Includes organic alfalfa sprouting seeds, 4 growing trays, 1 water collection tray, 1 storage lid and instruction manual. Each tray is 6-Inch by 1-3/4-Inch. Sprouter can be expanded to 8 total growing trays (extra growing trays sold separately). Sprouter is 8-Inch high and 6-Inch wide. Top rack dishwasher safe if removed before the dry cycle. Trays are made from strong, crack resistant, BPA free plastic. Made in USA, 2-year warranty.
- Improved design is simple to use and works great with all kinds of sprouting seeds
- Four stackable growing trays allow you to grow different varieties of sprouts at the same time
- Includes 4 growing trays, 1 water collection tray, 1 lid, instruction manual and organic alfalfa sprouting seeds
- Each tray measures 6 inches by 1-3/4 inches. Sprouter can be expanded to 8 growing trays (extra trays sold separately)
- Trays made in USA of strong, crack-resistant, BPA-free plastic 2-year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
I didn't get an instruction manual with mine. What to do?
It's really simple. put about a teaspoon of seeds in each tray, with the empty base at the bottom. Pour 2 cups of water in the top tray once in the morning and once at night. Start eating sprouts in 3-5 days. We find it's best to stagger the seeds, so put a teaspoon of seeds in the bottom tray, then two days later, add a tray with a teaspoon of seeds, etc. That way you always have fresh seeds. Once sprouted, we take them out, put them in a baggie and into the fridge where they last for about two weeks. Happy eating.
What website(s) would you recommend in helping me growing these wonderful gifts of nature?
I'd suggest you doing a search, i.e. "growing sprouts", and see what comes up. There are a large number of seed sources, as well as instructions and suggestions that'll help.
Are the trays and containers BPH free?
Yes, they are BPA free. The BPA free plastic is dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand.
Add New FAQ
- Material BPA Free Plastic
- Origin USA
Add New Resource