The R H Forschner by Victorinox Chef's Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inches wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the Blade.
- 8-inch multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Blade is conical ground lengthwise and crosswise for minimal resistance while cutting; laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty; expertly made in Switzerland
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between 40520 and the 5.2063.20?
The 40520 is the model number for the bulk packaged knife, while the 47520 is the commercial packaging model number. The 5.2063.20 is the international item number, but is the same 8" Fibrox Chef's Knife.
Is this knife okay to use in dishwasher?
It is completely dishwasher safe, but suggest using the top rack so that it doesn't bang against other cutlery and dull the edge.
Should the sharpener angle be15,20 or 30 degrees to sharpen it?
The angle should be 15 degrees on each side.
Add New FAQ
- Material Stainless steel blade
- Origin Switzerland
Add New Resource