The Verde Vex is a Mid End BMX Bicycle. This model is a sleek and all around well performing bike. The frame and wheels are balanced without being too heavy and the price is affordable for an entry level bicycle. The frame of the Vex is a Chromoly Top Tube with an Integrated Seat Clamp and the fork is a Chromoly Steerer Tube of Verde Design. The tires for the bike are both Dirt/Park Design, the front being 2.125 inches and the rear being 1.95 inches, with Alloy 36 Hole, Single Walled rims. The Pivotal Plastic seat sits atop a Pivotal Alloy seatpost and a Chromoly handlebar with a 7.8 inch rise tops the structure. The brakes for the Vex are Alloyed U-Brakes with Medium Length Alloyed levers. Lastly, the chain for the Vex is a KMC Z410 with a 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 175mm, Heat Treated crankarm.
This is a good all round BMX bike with no particular features aside from its light weight. All Verde models are built with high quality materials, and except for the chain, will stand up to large amounts of punishment and severe weather conditions. The Verde Theory comes in the colours Green, Blue, and Purple.
- Tires: Dirt/Park Design - 2.125" (front) / 1.95" (rear)
- Rims: Alloy 36 Hole, Single Walled
- Frame: Chromoly Top Tube w/ Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork: Verde Designed, Chromoly Steerer Tube
- Seat Post: Pivotal Alloy
- Seat: Pivotal Plastic
- Handle Bar: Chromoly w/ 7.8" Rise
- Brakes: Alloyed U-Brakes
- Levers: Medium Length Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankarm: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 175mm, Heat Treated
- Colours: Green / Blue / Purple