The Verde Theory is a Mid End BMX Bicycle. This model is extremely light and drives smoothly to help the rider learn and perform tricks and stunts. The frame of the bike is made from Chromoly while the fork is a Verde Designed, Chromoly Steerer Tube with Integrated Bearing Race and Tapered Legs. The front tires of the Theory are 2.20 inch Duo Gunner, the rear tires are 1.95 Duo Stunner, and the rims are Cinema 777-S Single Walled. The bike features a Verde Plastic Pivotal seat atop a Integrated Pivotal seatpost and a Chromoly handlebar with an 8 inch rise. The brakes for the Theory are Tektro 907s with a Medium Length Alloy lever. Lastly, the bike chain is a KMC Z410 with 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 175mm, Heat Treated crankarm.
The Verde Theory has a very small profile that is best for compact riders who are looking to perform compact stunts. This, combined with the lightweight of the bike, enhances the bikes ability to maneuver in the air. All Verde models are built with high quality materials, and except for the chain, will stand up to large amounts of punishment and severe weather conditions. The Verde Theory comes in the colour Red.
- Tires: Duo Gunner 2.20" (front) / Duo Stunner 1.95" (rear)
- Rims: Cinema 777 Single Walled
- Frame: Chromoly
- Fork: Verde Designed, Chromoly Steerer Tube w/ Integrated Bearing Race and Tapered Legs
- Seat Post: Integrated Pivotal
- Seat: Verde Plastic Pivotal
- Handle Bar: Chromoly w/ 8" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro 907
- Levers: Medium Length Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankarm: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 175mm, Heat Treated
- Colours: Red