The Verde Luxe is a Mid End BMX Bicycle. This bike features an amount of durability not found in the other 2010 model Verde bikes, and as such can take a lot more punishment than the less expensive models. The frame of the bike is 100% Chromoly with an Integrated Seat Clamp and the fork is a Verde Designed, 100% Chromoly, Integrated Bearing Race with Tapered Legs. The front tire of the Luxe is a Duo Stunner with Natural Side Walls 2.20 inches, the rear tire is the same at 1.95 inches, and the rims are Cinema 777 Double Walled. A Verde Pivotal seat sits atop a Pivotal Steel Alloy seatpost, and the handlebar is Chromoly with an 8" rise. The Luxe's brakes are Tektro 907s with a Medium Length Alloy brake lever. Lastly, the bike chain is Taya Teflon with Odyssey Twombolts 175mm crankarms.
This bike is best suited to the active, but not professional, BMX rider. The durability of this bike means that it can be crashed repeatedly and still stant back up. All Verde models are built with high quality materials, and except for the chain, will stand up to large amounts of punishment and severe weather conditions.
- Tires: Duo Stunner w/ Natural Side Walls - 2.20" (front) / 1.95" (rear)
- Rims: Cinema 777 Double Wall
- Frame: 100% Chromoly w/ Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork: Verde Designed, 100% Chromoly, Integrated Bearing Race w/ Tapered Legs
- Seat Post: Verde Pivotal
- Seat: Pivotal Steel Alloy
- Handle Bar: Chromoly w/ 8" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro 907
- Levers: Medium Length Alloy
- Chain: Taya Teflon
- Crankarm: Odyssey Twombolts 175mm
- Colour: Purple