The Verde Eon is an Entry Level BMX Bicycle. This BMX model bike is a cost effective choice for a first time trick rider, and also comes in 3 different decaled colours. The frame of the bike is 1020 High Tensile Steel and the fork is also 1020 High Tensile Steel. The front tire for the Eon is a Dirt/Park Design of 2.125 inches, the rear tire is the same of 1.95 inches, and the rims are made from Alloy 36 Hole Single Wall that are coloured to match. A Slim Style seat sits atop a Basic Steel seatpost, and a Chromoly handlebar with a 7.6 inch rise tops the structure. The brake system for the Eon is Alloyed U-Brakes with a Medium Length Alloy brake lever. The bike chain is a KMC Z410 with a 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm, Heat Treated crankarm.
This bike is colour coordinated in Blue, Purple, and Red. The rims, grips, and fork are coloured to specification and the fork contains a decal to add customization. All Verde models are built with high quality materials, and except for the chain, will stand up to large amounts of punishment and severe weather conditions.
- Tires: Dirt/Park Design - 2.125" (front) / 1.95" (rear)
- Rims: Alloy 36 Hole Single Wall
- Frame: 1020 High Tensile Steel
- Fork: 1020 High Tensile Steel
- Seat Post: Slim Style
- Seat: Basic Steel
- Handle Bar: Chromoly w/ 7.6" Rise
- Brakes: Alloyed U-Brakes
- Levers: Medium Length Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankarm: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm, Heat Treated
- Colours: Blue / Purple / Red