M-100 combines V-MODA's top-ranked M-Class modern audiophile sound signature with a comfortable over-ear form factor. A true timeless masterpiece constructed from exotic materials and tested to rigorous military standards. Crowdsourcing development from over 200 audiophiles, professionals and music legends, the M-100 includes numerous innovations including a unique CLIQFOLD design that allows for compact storage. Dual headphone inputs allow real-time mixing by allowing you to listen to multiple sources simultaneously. The M-100 comes with a specially tuned SpeakEasy cable with mic for universal compatibility and communication. An additional SharePlay cable is included to allow you to share your sound with your friends. A newly designed, compact exoskeleton hard case with V straps for accessory management, offers the modern day road warrior added protection and convenience.
- Superior Sound
- Unrivaled Durability
- Comfort, Customization, Style
- Compact Portability
- Detachable Microphone & Audio Cables
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need an amp if listening with iPhone or iPod?
No you will not.
How are these vs Beats Pro? (Bass, Clarity, comfort) I am considering selling my Pros to get a pair of these.
I have had several other high rated brands of earphones. These beat them both out. The sound def stays within the headphones even when they are not on. They fit my head very comfortably. I was very surprised when I tried these. They are the best headphones I have ever had. The sound has been wonderful. I loved that I had a color choice in them also. These headphones do not disappoint.
Add New FAQ
- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by the forums and editors
- Unique CLIQFOLD design for compact storage
- Ultra compact exoskeleton carry case featuring V-STRAP system
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending): Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs
- Master Crafted Materials: More expensive driver and components than peer headphones at this price range
- Modern Audiophile Tuning: Crowdsourced alongside the producer and audiophile community to fine tune the sound and ergonomics
- Analog Noise Isolation: Naturally cut out the distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise
- No Batteries or Artificial Processing: Powerful, pure sound without the two extra digital-to-analog conversions of battery powered headphones that pollute the purity of your music
- Minimal sound leakage: Immersive sound for you without bothering others view details
- Consistent Driver Quality: The spectacular Crossfade sound is quality tested at 6 frequencies to maintain stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude
- Dual Inputs & V-CORK: Mix two sources at the same time or daisy chain headphones with your friends; the included V-CORK seals & protects the unused input
- SpeakEasytm Mic Cable: Specially tuned for voice recognition and calls in the noisiest environments, the button control universally works with all 3.5mm smartphones and tablets including Apple, Android, Windows, Kindle and Blackberry
- SharePlaytm Audio Cable: Share your music on a ride or DJ tandem without adapterss
- Optional BoomProtm, CoilProtm & 3-Button Cables: Extend your functionality with a professional-grade boom mic for gaming and Skype, a locking extended coiled cable for musicians or a 3-button mic cable for Apple in a variety of colors
- CliqFoldtm Hinge: Swiss-like hinge mechanism precisely folds the headphones into the impossibly small exoskeleton case (patent pending)
- Exoskeleton V-STRAP: Organize your cables and 1/4" adapter as well as a USB Flash Drive and Fader earplugs via the V-STRAP system
- Carabiner Clip: Safely store your headphones on the outside of your bag for quick access
- Inspired in Italy, Styled in Hollywood: Stylish colors and metal beats plastic headphones
- 4+ Years of Ergonomic R&D: Resulted in an ergonomic headband and hexagon shape that contours to the natural lines of your facial features and minimizes gaps
- Supple BLISS Memory Foam Cushions: Naturally forms to your ears to provide ergonomic comfort and noise isolation for extended listening sessions
- Optional Custom Shield Kits: Laser engrave your logo, favorite team or change your shield color
- Optonal Cables & Ear Cushions: Choose from a variety of color and feature options so that you have a different headphone than everybody else
- Virtually Indestructible STEELFLEX Headband
- Steel Frame and Interchangeable Aircraft Grade Metal Shields
- Exoskeleton Form-Fitting Case
- Tested Beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-810G Test Standards. Kevlar Reinforced Cable/Plug Bend: Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard). Concrete Drop: Survives 70+ drops on concrete from 6 feet (10x industry standard). Headband Bend: Steelflex can bend 10+ times flat. Environmental: High and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
V-MODA is the authentic music brand that fuses fashion and function. Headphones are an essential tool for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out. The founder of V-MODA, also a producer and DJ, designed the Crossfade series to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigorous needs of globetrotting travelers. V-MODA's professional pedigree is shown through a clear history of innovation: the Hex design, product, drivers, CliqFold, SharePlay, CoilPro, SpeakEasy, 45-degree plug, V-CORK, packaging and accessories are all patented or patent pending.
The M-100 was master crafted by the people - over 200 online audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians collaborated for years on the tuning and features. V-MODA utilized hundreds of prototypes to gain feedback from the collective masterminds of the best in the business to create a versatile crowd sourced headphone.
- Crossfade M-100
- Exoskeleton carry case, caribener
- Kevlar reinforced SpeakEasy Microphone control cable
- Kevlar reinforced SharePlay audio cable
- 1/4" pro adapter
- V-CORK (2), instant six-star support code
- V-MODA Sticker
- Driver 50mm, M-100 Dual-Diaphragm
- Frequency Response 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 103 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance 32Ω