The MX-880 is the latest 'professional' universal remote from Universal Remote Control Inc. Featuring a 2” (176 x 220px) screen, the MX-880 is fully programmable, allowing the user to create powerful macros directly on the remote control or through imported MX-900 files. Transmitting on only a narrow band of radio frequencies (either 418MHz or 433MHz) assures that broadband interference is ignored. To further ensure accuracy the MX-880 utilizes the MSC-400 protocol, ensuring instructions sent are properly recieved.
- Size: 8. 13/16" x 2.25" x 1 1/16" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.9 ounces (with battery loaded)
- Learning Capabilities: Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Memory: 32 Megabits of Flash Memory Total
(28 Megabits for User Configuration)
(24 Activities on 8 LCD pages for 24 devices for a total of 384 pages)
- Range: RF - Up to 100 feet when used with MRF-260, MRF-350 or MSC-400 RF Base stations
IR (line of sight) - Up to 50 feet with fresh batteries.
- Power Supply: Lithium Ion rechargeable (battery included)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor when purchased from an authorized dealer
Add New Resource