The Universal Remote MX-500 is a pre-programmed and learning remote control that's designed to simplify one's entertainment experience. With a colourful backlit display that has 26 individual pages to operate 10 different devices, the remote control is programmed for over 1,000 audio and video components. Lightweight and stylishly designed, the remote also has the function to control one component while in another, allowing users the chance to control features such as turning down the volume in a stereo set-up while using a DVD player. It's simple layout may seem complex, but the MX-500 is primarily designed to for one important function and that's to turn on numerous components in a home theater system with the touch of a button.
- Pre-programmed and Learning Remote Control
- Joystick Operation
- 10 devices/components in total
- Sends out multiple commands at once
- Programmed for over 1,000 audio and video components
- LCD screen and buttons feature backlight which can be adjusted