Now you can deter robbery, theft, and vandalism without the high cost of a real security camera. When placed in your home or business, even the most sophisticated criminals will think the premise is guarded by a high-tech surveillance system and go in search of an easier target. In fact, this is an actual surveillance camera that has been modified into a "dummy" or fake security camera. This unit does contain a flashing light. The camera features authentic video cable and a fully adjustable mounting bracket that will let you install the camera quickly and easily using the included stainless steel screws. Dimensions of the camera are 5 one half inches x 3 inches x 2 and one half inches (without rain shield). With the rain shield the dimensions increase to 7 x 3 x 3 inches. The camera requires 2 AA batteries that are not included.
- This unit does contain a flashing light
- Dimensions of the camera are 5 one half inches x 3 inches x 2 and one half inches (without rain shield). With the rain shield the dimensions increase to 7 x 3 x 3 inches.
- Bracket Arm Movement: Fully adjustable(0-90 downward tilt,0-360 L/R rotation)
- Power source:1.5V AA size batteries (not included)
- Can be used Indoors or Outdoors
Frequently Asked Questions
Can put a Raspberry Pi camera in this? How much room is on the inside?
With this can make a Raspberry Pi webcam using the "Motion" software package. The camera is just the right size for the RPi board and camera. Just take the screws out of the end caps to open and remove the fake LEDs from the front piece. The front has a piece of glass (not plastic) so it doesn't introduce any distortion to the image. Use sticky velcro to fasten the camera to the inside of the glass. Very good solution for RPi camera.
Weatherproof / rain proof?
It depends. Recommend to mount under the roof eves t is absolutely weatherproof in this way.
If these can be used with an AC adapter?
No, it takes double AA batteries.
Add New FAQ
- Power Source Two 1.5V AA size batteries (not included)
- Origin China
Add New Resource