Make music social with Ultimate Ears BOOM – the wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love, out loud. The 360-degree speaker design drops bold, immersive sound into any space. And the water and stain resistant acoustic skin and 15-hour rechargeable battery mean you’re ready for wherever the night takes you.
More friends crash the party? Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and pump up the volume. UE BOOM—It’s the ultimate social music player.
- Make Some Noise: UE BOOM is the 360-degree speaker that drops bold, rich resonant sound in every direction with exceptional bass size.
- Up for Anything: UE BOOM has a versatile, go anywhere shape that is designed to be spontaneous
- Life-Resistant: Colorful acoustic skin with plasma coating makes UE BOOM water and stain resistant
- Live Wirelessly: Switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away. The rechargeable battery has 15 hours of playback
- Double Up: Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and pump up the volume
- Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets and computers
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows and other operating systems
Frequently Asked Questions
Once the battery is dead, as it has limited charge cycles. What is the solution. Can the battery be replaced?
It's a standard battery size. Although Logitech claims the battery is non-replaceable, it's actually quite easy to do.
Do you need two or one speaker?
One is fine, great sound, very spatial, omni-directional, but with 2 using the boom app, you can link them together for amazing stereo sound that seems to come from everywhere.
How does the speaker stand when it's plugged in to the USB or 3.5mm cable? Does it go upside down or do you have to put it on the side?
The cable plug fits into the bottom of the speaker so the speaker is on its side. The front of the speaker has a sorta design w/ a plus and a minus sign which is made of rubber so that the speaker does not roll when on its side.Seems to me, d/t the plug being on the bottom helps keep it from dust. BTW, pushing the plus and minus signs together will tell you how much charge is left in the speaker.
Add New FAQ
- Frequency Range 90Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Level 88dBA
- Battery Life Up to 15 hours
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required
Add New Resource