Snorkeling is about adventure and an escape from your everyday world and only U. S. Divers makes this possible. The design team who beautifully engineer every mask, snorkel and fin are in it for the pure and sole purpose of providing a product that can go as far as you're willing to take it. The adventure is yours to be had and U. S. Divers will never limit your reach. U. S. Divers has been committed to crafting exceptional snorkeling equipment and unforgettable explorations for over seven decades with no sign of slowing down. Whether you're on a relaxing vacation or out for a day of pure adrenalin, let U. S. Divers take you beyond your world and into the unknown.
- Snorkel gear package includes Admiral LX mask, Island Dry LX Snorkel, Trek fin, and convenient carrying and storage bag
- Mask: Two-window mask with hypoallergenic silicone face skirt, expanded top-to-bottom viewing, and three-way adjustable Pro-Glide buckles
- Snorkel: 100% submersible with Pivot Dry Technology, hypoallergenic silicone mouth piece, and full flex section with purge valve
- Fin: Dual-composite fin blade for snap and power, soft and comfortable foot pocket with adjustable strap
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty
U. S. Divers has a rich diving and snorkeling history stretching back over 70 years with the invention of the very first Aqua Lung by Captain Jacques-Yves Cousteau in 1942. U. S. Divers has continuously been the world leader in personal, commercial and military dive and snorkel equipment and has inspired generations of outdoor aquatic enthusiasts. From the earliest days of SCUBA and a continued influence in the military, to becoming the industry leader, U. S. Divers continues to set the bar by which all others are measured.
- Admiral Premium Mask with Silicone Skirt for superior comfort
- Island Dry Snorkel featuring Dry Top technology
- Trek Fins with short blade perfect for traveling
- Travel Ready Bag
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the seal on the masks for different size faces?
It took me a couple times snorkeling to get the straps set where it was comfortable and I got a good seal. My wife's fit great right off and didn't have to do much adjusting.
How long are the fins?
Size lg: 14.5" from heel to tip. Size sm. a bit shorter. We packed 2 sets of this gear in a small carry-on bag with room to spare for other stuff. We didn't take the included totes on our last trip, because we used small EddieBauer daypacks to hold all our necessary items for snorkeling excursions. We found the short fins much easier to pack and they were certainly adequate for Akumal Bay in Mexico, even when water a bit choppy. They seemed to reduce hitting the coral also. BTW, no problems with the snorkels or masks either.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource