The Troy-Bilt Squall 210 is a mid-grade snow-blower meant for use in clearing personal driveways and walkways of excess snow. The Squall 210 snow thrower is powered by a single stage 123cc engine.
The Troy-Bilt Squall 210 snow-thrower features a self propulsion (Auger-assist) drive system with a total 21" rated clearing width. Additional features include gull wing handle grips (similar to a lawn-mower) an "E-Z Chute" manual pitch chute control and a recoil/ pull-cord ignition system. The Troy-Bilt Squall 210 snow thrower is sold with a 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Mid-grade Snow Thrower
- Home Consumer/ Light Commercial Use
- Single Stage 123cc Engine
- Self Propulsion Movement
- 21" Clearing Width
- Gull Wing Handle Grips
- "E-Z Chute" Manual Pitch Control
- Recoil/Pull-Cord Ignition System
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Clearing Width: 21"
- Intake Height: 10"
- Auger Diameter: 9"
- Chute-Rotation: 5" polymer/ 180 degrees
- Tires: 7" x 1.5"
- Skid Shoes: Scraper/ Reversible
- Engine: 123cc OHV Troy-Bilt
- Oil-fill: Standard
- Fuel Capacity: 2 quarts
Add New Resource